We are proud to be an Eco Aware business
So what does that mean?
- We recycle; rest assured that if it can be recycled then it's not going to landfill from here
- We are reducing waste by reusing things like packaging, paper, and cardboard, and then it gets recycled
- We avoid single use plastics wherever possible and use biodegradable plastics when we have to, this means most of our mailing packaging is now cardboard or Oxo-Biodegradable meaning that they will degrade over a much shorter period of time
- We are working toward replacing all protective packaging with paper and reusable fabric dust bags
- The leather used to make our bags is a by-product from the food industry
- We offset our carbon footprint by supporting worthy conservation charities like the Sumatran Orangutan Society, Surfers Against Sewage and Friends of the Earth and we are a member of the Sussex Wildlife Trust who carry out essential conservation work in Sussex (where we are based)
- We have a growing eco range of bags with reduced impact on the environment from the production process.
- In an effort to promote "slow-fashion" we offer a three month replacement warranty and a lifetime repair warranty on all products*
If you have any questions at all about anything you see here please don't hesitate to get in touch.