We are proud to be an eco aware business
So what does that mean?
- We recycle; rest assured that if it can be recycled then it's not going to landfill from here
- We are reducing waste by reusing things like packaging, paper, and cardboard, and then it gets recycled
- We avoid single use plastics wherever possible and use biodegradable plastics when we have to, this means most of our mailing packaging is now cardboard or Oxo-Biodegradable meaning that they will degrade over a much shorter period of time
- We are working toward replacing all protective packaging with paper and reusable fabric dust bags
- The leather used to make our bags is a by-product from the food industry
- We offset our carbon footprint by supporting worthy conservation charities like the Sumatran Orangutan Society, Surfers Against Sewage and Friends of the Earth and we are a member of the Sussex Wildlife Trust who carry out essential conservation work in Sussex (where we are based)
- We are bringing out an eco range of bags with reduced impact on the environment from the production process.
If you have any questions at all about anything you see here please don't hesitate to get in touch.