Vintage Child "Stanley" Eco Friendly Zip Top Wash Bag
Every year 800,000 tonnes of leather ends up on the cutting room floor, this wash bag is lovingly made of those offcuts in an effort to rescue the leather used to make my larger bags and produce less waste. A little less regular but still beautiful, functional and sustainable. 50% of profits from the sale of my Sustainable Wash Bags will be donated to conservation charities such as Surfers Against Sewage, Sussex Wildlife Trust, Friends of the Earth and Sumatran Orangutan Society.
- Made from full grain cow leather
- each piece is different so colours and leather grain vary slightly from bag to bag
- Volume: 3 litres
- Weight: 0.25kg
- Measurements: w23cm x h14cm x d9cm / w9.5" x h5.5" x d3.5"
- Lined in black cotton mix canvas
- inside pocket
- Metal YKK zips
- Embossed Vintage Child logo. Please note: this bag now has the logo on the inside and not the outside.
- Each piece is unique so colours and leather grain vary from bag to bag, if you have a preference from the options pictured please let us know